Why should I use Kegel Master 2000? What is it?
The Kegelmaster is a revolutionary progressive resistance exerciser created for women. One frequently asked question is What is the KegelMaster? Perhaps the real question is What Does the Kegelmaster Do? There is a tremendous number of unused muscles in the pelvic floor. Until now women were unable to exercise these muscles. The Kegelmaster was specifically designed to cradle all the pelvic floor muscles, adding progressive dynamic resistance. Kegel exercises are much less effective without resistance! Strengthening and toning these muscles may eliminate the need for expensive surgeries and/or incontinence products.
Kegel exerciser was created to help women with common conditions such as:
- unsatisfactory orgasm
- stress, urge incontinence
- lack of vaginal tightness
- uterine prolapse
- overactive bladder
- severe menstrual cramps
- cystocele and rectocele
Why should all healthy women do Kegel Exercises?
- The Kegel Exercise is the only known, proven non-surgical and non-pharmaceutical solution to nearly all forms of Female Urinary Incontinence.
- The collapse or failure of the Pelvic Floor is directly responsible for many common female reproductive health complications like incontinence, constipation, pelvic organ prolapse and sexual dysfunction. All of these problems can be prevented with proper Kegel exercises.
- Proper Kegel exercises can increase the intensity of the female orgasm as well as improve sexual pleasure for both intercourse partners.
- Kegel exercises are often prescribed in preparation for vaginal child birthing and can prevent pelvic floor damage during vaginal child birth delivery as well as make child birthing easier and less painful.