What will the Kegel Master Exercise Device do for me?
Unlike doing Kegel exercises on your own, the KegelMaster can help women:
- Locate and isolate the pelvic floor muscle
- Know they are using the correct muscles by providing feedback
- Utilize the benefits of progressive resistance with its 15 resistance levels – see “About Resistance”. Progressive resistance produces faster results.
The following conditions can be dramatically improved and often corrected by strengthening pelvic floor muscles:
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Sexual Dysfunction and Dissatisfaction
- Uterine Prolapse – a descent or herniation of the uterus into or beyond the vagina
- Cystocele – occurs when the wall between a woman’s bladder and her vagina weakens and lets the bladder droop into the vagina
- Rectocele – a bulging or herniation of part of the rectum into the vagina
- Provides significant easing of childbirth as well as speeding up recovery
- Symptoms associated with atrophied vaginal muscles – dryness and painful intercourse
- May prevent the need for surgery