why can’t i orgasm? i’m confused.?
I have been sexually active since the age of 16, i’m almost 21.
But don’t think i have ever had an orgasm.
I have been in a 2 and a half yr relationship and had great sex, and i’m now in a 10 month relationship. The sex is unbelievable and i’m satisfied everytime, we also have lots of foreplay, and i’ve got a vibrator. but nothing seems to work. we do lots of different positions, including doggy, 69, on the bed, on the floor, legs in the air, legs together, me on top, him on top, u name it.
Can someone please explain to me what actually happens during an orgasm? and is ‘coming’ different? i know i’ve come, although not many times.
‘coming’ and having an orgasm is totally different.
ways you can tell if you had an orgasm;
1.Have you ever felt your vaginal walls start spasming ?
2. Have you ever experienced full-body tingling ?
3. Have you had a strong sneeze-like sensation below the belt – after which you felt incredibly sated and relieved ?
4. Did you go into a series of uncontrollable full-body convulsions ?
5. Did you find yourself with a death grip on the bed sheets during sex ?
6. Have you ever screamed "oh my god" over and over, and your not that religious ?
but every girl has an orgasm in different ways.